I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

bored when you're not on my side

you you you,
I really miss you,
you know I'm not quiet life when you're not with me
when can we meet? when? when? when? tomorrow? tomorrow? next week? next month? next year? omg! too long lah! you know what
after we met, I always think of you!
You were already working, I was more worried .. yaa, we are too far Bie. I did not knowhow you there? are you okay? You do not feel lonely? you worry me? you miss me? Youwant me to be with you?
You know what? I miss on you! I need you more than a day. I mean, forever! I feel verylonely when you're not with me. I'm worried about you! I really want to meet you, now!now! now! I get bored when you are not there with me! You always make me smile whenyou send a text message! I like it when we call. so many stories!
when we can spend time together? I miss when we spend time together, terrible! Whenwe met, all so chaotic!
I miss your kiss, I miss your hugs, I miss your cute face
I miss when you talk, I miss when we are joking, I miss when we are tired walking, so very tired! when walking with you, all my tiredness disappeared! hahah! You want toknow what? I always remember you ! you're the only one that I have! do you believe me? You do not have to worry about me.Khalidah simpson take care of me okay! I promise I will not cheat!
 
ineedyousofuckindamnmuchbie...
imissyousofuckindamnmuchboy.....



iloveyousofuckindamnmuchboo.......


No comments:

Post a Comment